...this was my Target posse. The 5 of us worked together at Target when I was in high school and hung out all the time. There were a couple other guys that hung out with us too, and I don't really remember Patty hanging out doing movies and stuff. What a shock, me and a bunch of guys! I think Tony was my best friend of the group, he and I used to hang out all the time. He lives in Florida now and was up for a wedding so we all went out and had fun :o) We went to The Bulldog in Uptown for drinks and food and chit chat....and we watched the Twins actually win one! This is Jim and Tony

Robb and Me.....and Tony's head. Robb could give Jerrod a run for his money. He cracks me up!!

Tony, Patty and Robb

Jim...ha

Tony and me
No comments:
Post a Comment