....this weather sucks. Yesterday neither of our cars would start. We had Chief's towing come out to jump the van, which didn't work and cost $30 which normally would have cost $50 had it actually worked. Then they towed us to Amoco, where we spent $100 on a new battery....blah. I dropped Bill off at work and finally made it to *my work 3 hrs late. Better late then never right? We also finally got the tree up on Sunday, the kids were decorating it, and Jacob is putting the ornaments on the strands of lights rather than the branches, and gets mad when we move them. So Sunday I was laying in bed reading Eclipse (for the 10th time) and Bill cam ein and said something like, "now I know why we put up the tree" I went out to look and this is what I saw:

Rosie-cat (she's not just Rosie anymore) was *in the tree. Right in the middle. Sigh. This thing is coming down Dec 26th!!!

1 comment:
Our cat is constantly climbing our tree, too! I'm yelling at her just like I do at the kids--she doesn't listen either! I'm afraid to put the ornaments on.
Kathie
Post a Comment