...and take a bunch of wild hyped up 4th graders with us!!! Nick's class has gone on a LOT of field trips this year, this was the 7th one, and there's one more next Friday. I usually get there about 10 minutes before we leave, so I sat in the back of the class waiting for them to finish the morning meeting. There was a lady sitting at the teacher's desk and I thought hmmm, that's a weird place for a chaperone to sit. She's bold. ha. Mr Searl introduced her, and it was his mom! Cute! So we left, and the kids were SO wound up. For some reason his class always sits in the back of the bus (I think I'm boycotting that next time!) and they are LOUD. I had never heard of this museum before, but it was really cool. We got to do experiments with magnets and electricity.


Dani is in blue....Her family has gone to our church for a long time. Nick is a week older than Dani.


Nick and a compass.


Me and Emily D. (my friend Jenni's 2nd oldest)

She took this

The crowd at lunch time. Mr Searl's mom is on the left there LOL


Nick was dragging the garbage can in. I'm surprised he had enough muscle for it ;-)

This was a cool machine. You hold the left knob, and turn the right one. As you turn it, current flows through and you feel it in your hands. The more you turn it, the stronger it gets. Most of the kids didn't get very far.

Mr Searl got a little over halfway around

I got about 3/4 of the way around....ha I beat him ;-) After you let go it feels as though your hands were asleep and were trying to wake up.

There were other things you can do like check your heart rate, look at X rays and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment