Just going through a bunch of pictures on here......the first few are from a Juvenile Arthritis Walk at the mall I did with fellow Target workers in March 08. We had to be there at 7:30 in the morning!!! I had to have the kids up and ready to go by 7 because we picked up Rachel on the way. After the walk we tooled around a bit and met a couple other people at Ruby Tuesdays for lunch. The kids did so well there!!! This is when we first got there. Jacob was under the blanket. They wore their pajamas and we brought tons of food, books, and things to do.

Nick being 'chased' by a T Rex

Emily was not happy about the 7:30am arrival

Jakey...winter 2006

Me being Mary Tyler Moore. It looks like I am holding a wand. I'm not.

Our neighbor Gena singing at church April 19


Emily licking her chapped lips. That is pretty much gone away now ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment